This report highlights the impacts of the Affordable Care Act's Marketplace subsidies on coverage rates among self-employed adults and small business owners, based on tax data from the Department of Treasury and national survey data. The report also reviews the research evidence on the impact of health coverage on consumer financial security, which has been aided by the enhanced subsidies provided through the American Rescue Plan.
*This content is in the process of Section 508 review. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to Christie Peters, (202) 730-8572, firstname.lastname@example.org. Content will be updated pending the outcome of the Section 508 review.
- Projected Coverage and Subsidy Impacts If the American Rescue Plan’s Marketplace Provisions Sunset in 2023
- Access to Marketplace Plans with Low Premiums: The Uninsured and the American Rescue Plan
- Health Coverage Changes Under the Affordable Care Act: End of 2021 Update
- The Affordable Care Act and Its Accomplishments
- Tracking Health Insurance Coverage in 2020-2021