This infographic illustrates the intersection of environmental justice with human services policies and programs. It presents key facts about how participants in human services programs are particularly affected by environmental injustice, and the ways in which these programs can help mitigate the effects of environmental issues, including climate change.
- HHS Environmental Justice Strategy
- Facilitating Local Cross-Sector Collaboration: Strategies for Intermediaries
- Technical Assistance: Insights and a Learning Agenda
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Environmental Justice
- CDC Environmental Health Nexus: CLimate Change and Human Health Webinar
*This content is in the process of Section 508 review. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to Pamela Winston, (202) 969-3827, Pamela.Winston@hhs.gov. Content will be updated pending the outcome of the Section 508 review.