This report aims to address the treatment care models for pregnant and postpartum women with SUD by describing opportunities to integrate OB/GYN and SUD care as well as barriers to integrated care delivery.
*This content is in the process of Section 508 review. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to Brenda Veazey, (202) 260-6158, Brenda.Veazey@hhs.gov. Content will be updated pending the outcome of the Section 508 review.
- Integrating OB/GYN and SUD Care Policy Challenges and Opportunities Issue Brief
- SAMHSA-HRSA Framework for Levels of Integrated Care
- Expanding Access to Family-Centered Medication-Assisted Treatment Issue Brief
- State Policy Levers for Expanding Family-Centered Medication Assisted Treatment
- Postpartum Opioid Prescription Fills, Opioid Use Disorder, and Utilization of Medication-Assisted Treatment among Women with Medicaid and Private Health Insurance Coverage Issue Brief
- Medicaid After Pregnancy: State-Level Implications of Extending Postpartum Coverage
Return to the Integrating Substance Use Disorder and OB/GYN Care landing page.