This brief reviews the role of health and human service providers in preventing Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
*This content is in the process of Section 508 review. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to Brenda Veazey, (202) 260-6158, Brenda.Veazey@hhs.gov. Content will be updated pending the outcome of the Section 508 review.
- State Responses to FASD: Effective Strategies and Ongoing Challenges Research Brief
- Review of Medication-Assisted Treatment Guidelines and Measures for Opioid and Alcohol Use
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment for Parents and Welfare Recipients: Outcomes, Costs and Benefits
- Risk and Reality: The Implications of Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Status Report on Protecting Our Infants Act Implementation Plan
- State Policy Levers for Expanding Family-Centered Medication-Assisted Treatment
Return to the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder landing page.