This site now provides key COVID-19-related ASPE research and analysis.
As of December 16, 2020, the list of Guidance and Information for Human Services program providers and stakeholders was archived and will no longer be updated.
- Reductions in Deaths and Hospitalizations Associated with COVID-19 Vaccinations Among Medicare Beneficiaries: Full Year 2021 Estimates (October 2022)
- Nursing Home Staffing and the COVID-19 Pandemic (October 2022)
- Flexibilities in Controlled Substances Prescribing and Dispensing During the COVID-19 Pandemic (September 2022)
- Understanding Coverage Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments (August 2022)
- Unwinding the Medicaid Continuous Enrollment Provision: Projected Enrollment Effects and Policy Approaches (August 2022)
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: September 24, 2021