The Advisory Council on Alzheimer's Research, Care, and Services meets quarterly to discuss programs that impact people with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias (AD/ADRD) and their caregivers. Representatives from agencies and organizations that work with dementia treatment and care are invited to present information to the Advisory Council. The public is also given time at each meeting to provide first-hand information of their day-to-day experience.
This section provides the information available for each Advisory Council meeting.
Comments and questions, or alerts to broken links, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 22, 2024 — Advisory Council
During this meeting, the Advisory Council heard updates from the field on implementation of disease-modifying therapies for Alzheimer’s disease and outstanding research questions. A panel presented on the latest research on diagnosis and development of treatments for other populations and causes of dementia.
- Federal Updates
- Legislative Updates
- Overview of Scientific Advances, Opportunities and Challenges
- Treating Alzheimer’s Disease with Lecanumab: The Washington University Experience
- Disease-Modifying Treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease: Research Questions
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration
- Candidate ADRD Fluid Biomarkers